The APC have world class, redundant, scalable, power protection system designed to cost effectively provide high levels of availability. Made up of dedicated and redundant modules--power, intelligence, battery and bypass, all engineered into a design that is easily and efficiently serviceable, this architecture can scale power and runtime as demand grows or as higher levels of availability are required. It serves as the core power train that drives APC InfraStruXure® systems for small and medium data centers but can also power individual "zones" of larger data centers.
Features and Benefits:
• Redundant intelligence module.
• Embedded network management
• Remote display application
• Configurable alarm notifications
• Hot-swappable static bypass switch.
• Self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
• Toolless module replacement.
• N+0 or N+1 module-level redundancy.
• N+0 or N+1 system-level redundancy.
• External source synchronization.
• Unity power factor corrected.
• Ultra-high efficiency in full protection mode (96% at 50% load).
• Up to 99% efficiency in good power conditions with ECO Mode.
• Powerful, high-performance batteries.
• Hot-swappable power, battery, and intelligence modules.
• StruxureWare™ for Data Centers: Data Center Expert software compatible.
• Medium data centers
• Large data centers